Tender Assessment Reports
Its all very well that a tenderer provides a great proposal and good pricing,
but do they have the financial capacity to undertake the project?
Tender assessment reports are used to assess contractors' financial capacity to undertake specific projects.
Used to assess contracts ranging from $100,000 to over $100 million, tender assessments are our most frequently requested reports.
A contractor under financial stress can be a major risk factor to your project,
so getting an appraisal of their financial strength is an essential risk management step.
The insolvency of a supplier can be devastating and a great waste of your time and resources.
The best time to mitigate against this risk is before you award the contract.
It is prior to the award of the contract that you have the maximum leverage to obtain the information you need.
Key features of Kingsway's Tender Assessment Reports:
- Focuses on the tenderer's financial capacity to undertake specific works of specific value.
- Priority or Standard turnaround available.
- Comprehensive analysis of financial and non-financial information.
- Easy to read plain english Executive Summary explains the financial position.
- Evaluates how work in progress may affect your contract.
Contents of Kingsway's Tender Assessment Reports:
Our comprehensive report structure includes the following sections with data independently sourced from the subject, statutory sources and third party references.
- Cover Page
- Executive Summary
- Tender Assessment Rating
- Financial Statements
- Ratio Analysis
- Graphical Overview
- Banking Details
- Debtor & Creditor Analysis
- Banking Details
- Guarantee Information
- Contractor’s Declaration
- Statutory Data
- Registered Charges
- Trading Details
- Company Operations
- Company History
- Director’s Profiles
- Projects - Past and Current
- Supplier Trade References
- Subcontractor Trade References
- Default & Court Action Checks
Financial Assessment CriteriaKingsway has developed financial assessment criteria in conjunction with its clients to facilitate an objective testing system.
These criteria have been tested over many years and are robust tests including test of solvency and liquidity. For more information about financial assessment criteria applied, please contact our office.